The 2014 Riverland Field Days is fast approaching with a changed format this year. The Field Days are being held on Friday 19th September and Saturday 20th September, instead of the usual Wednesday/Thursday format. This is to enable more people to experience this exciting Riverland event.
As usual, there is much to offer with something for everyone. The Special Events this year are:
– South Australia’s own National Champion Aerobatic Pilot, Chris Sperou will perform at the Field days. Chris will perform on the Saturday in his bright red Super Pitts Special Bi-Plane.
– The popular Orrcon V8 Supercar Simulator will be giving racing fans a taste of life in the fast lane.
– The simulator provides a realistic experience of a race car’s performance and speed. It can seat up to 10 people and uses hi-tech gadgetry to ensure a realistic racing experience.
– The Ag Artwear Competition is a popular competition and is back again. It’s fun, It’s Creative, It’s Spectacular! The garments must be made from material of an agricultural and/or horticultural nature as produced or found on a farm or block.
– The Kids Corner is a place where parents can relax while their children are entertained.
– You can take your kids on a fun safari, and participate in the Safari Hunt where you follow the map, snack on goodies, find the hidden giraffes, collect toys and fun stuff to fill your explorer bag. Kids love it.
– The Scouts Climbing Wall is there this year and is an activity that challenges you physically and mentally within established safety procedures and guidelines. A great activity for the younger generation and the young at heart.
– Or you can take a helicopter ride and see the Riverland from a whole new perspective.
As you can see from this line up, there is something for everyone. Make this in your diary now. There is still accommodation available in the Park, but hurry as this will fill quickly.